Monday, October 31, 2011

GG Jack Comes Home

Great Grandpa Jack is now all settled in and I dare say, really enjoying himself. And really, how could he not? With these little squirts always around...

And this little kitty crawling up into his lap to give him smiles and snuggles...

We got his room all set up to his liking...

Though frankly, all of his time has been spent downstairs in the family room in his swiveling chair.

When he's not in his chair watching El crawl around (and herding her away from the fireplace), he'll join me in the kitchen and sit with me while I cook. He also enjoys watching Eleanor eat her yummies. I don't blame him. She's pretty darn cute, especially when she cracks herself up.

Here the spoon inexplicably ended up stuck to her forehead. We're still trying to figure that one out.

All in all, things are going really well. We are so happy that GG Jack made the brave decision to leave sunny California and join us here where it is much, much colder.

Spokane was where he met my grandma 60+ years ago, and so he likes to say "Well, it seems I've come full-circle."


No comments:

Post a Comment